THE RULES ARE FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE THAT VISITS BIZEE KIDZ.
THEY ENSURE THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT FOR EVERY VISITOR AND ARE INTENDED TO HELP YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GET THE MOST OUT OF THEIR BIZEE KIDZ EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE HELP US TO ENSURE THEY ARE FOLLOWED.
- Children must be booked into the centre by an adult( e.g Parent/Guardian). No child is to be left in the centre unattended.
- Please take children to visit the toilet before you use the Play Areas - it can just get too exciting in there, and we all seen the consequences of that!
- Please do not leave children unattended in the Toddlers Play Area at any time.
- No child over the age of 4 is allowed to play in the Toddlers Play Area.
- The main play structure is recommended for children aged 4 and over.
- Parents of younger children may allow their children to use this play structure, but do so at their own risk.
- Adults are allowed to accompany children on the Play Equipment.
- Children up to the age of 12 may use the appropriate play facilities subject to the child being under the maximum height of 4'9" (143cm) tall.
- Suitable clothing must be worn. Ideally, legs and arms should be covered.
- Children should not use the play structures with jewellery, watches, rings, badges, or sharp objects in pockets that may cause injury or damage to equipment whilst playing.
- Please remove children's shoes before they enter the Soft Play Area.
- SOCKS must be worn at all times and can be purchased from reception.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Play Areas
- Only food and drink purchased at Bizee Kidz may be consumed on the premises.
- All injuries, accidents or emergencies must be reported to a member of staff.
- Children who are unwell should not use the facilities.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.